- Listed in Financial Advising
- 4312, Woodman Ave., Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Louis Rinn has served the Mortgage and Real Estate industries for over 30 years in California. Prior to that, he was the owner/ broker of Real Estate Company with three offices, in Sydney, Australia. Since moving to Los Angeles Louis has succeeded in numerous roles in the Financial Services business.
• President of the Financial Planners Association for the West Valleys?
• Served on the SRAR Board and was appointed Chairperson for the Education Committee.
• Graduated from an extensive financial management course, which concentrated on Equity Management, Wealth Empowerment and the importance of mortgages as being part of the financial planning process.
• Past President of California Association Of Mortgage Professionals (NOLA) Chapter and currently serves on the Board.
After the Real Estate and Mortgage meltdown in 2008, Louis was more convinced than ever people needed better financial education regarding mortgages. We know that one of the largest investments most people make is buying a home. Consequently, how the purchase is handled will have far-reaching implications on virtually every facet of their financial life, including their ability to save, pay for college and plan for retirement.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, refinancing a current home or purchasing a new one, Louis’s goal is to help you with your long and short term financial goals, including helping minimize taxes, improve cash flow and minimize interest expenses. He has the knowledge, the tools, and the burning passion for the business. As a mortgage planner the passion that drives Louis is to help the American consumer reach their financial goals.
Louis is happily married to his wife Carol for over 40 years and the proud father of three boys Guy, Louis, Gerry and his lovely daughter, Jackie.